Recent content by Mooch

  1. M

    :kaykak Hey guys... After hi-jacking Mad Mikes th

    :kaykak Hey guys... After hi-jacking Mad Mikes thread for a few yrs now, I thought I'd start up my own thread. I'll post all the happenings and the latest plus greatest of Moochie-Boys adventures. Please feel free to drop a message should you wish to find out info, and I'll be glad to assist...
  2. M

    Fishing at Vetchies

    Hey guys... :::S   Anyone interested in going out for a paddle around vetchies on Sat 03/03/2012 at around 4:30am?? If you're going out on Sat morning, then plz lemme know. Would be GREAT to have company for a change!! :kaykak Cheerio... Mooch  :-)   
  3. M

    Mooch's Blog

    :::S Hey Guys... Yep... it has finally come to this... Mooch's very own thread!! lol... Well... as an intro for those who don't know... My name is Marcel... Marcie... Mooch... I've been around for about 4 months now, but I swear that it has been the most hectic 4 months ever!! lol... I started...
Top