Recent content by Jaco de Beer

  1. J

    Shelly beach

    Hi guys, our family holiday house is in Shelly beach and I am going there in December for the first time with my boat. If it is at all possible, I would like some tips and especially some waypoints or reefs for that area.  
  2. J

    Hi guys, I know this is not a saltwater topic

    Hi guys, I know this is not a saltwater topic but I need some tips on Jozini lake tiger fishing. Anything will do, hot spots tips on where to get the big ones or waypoints  on the GPS will be great. Thanx!!!  
  3. J

    Umhlatuze fishing comp

    Hi guys, I`m going to the Umhlatuze fishing comp at Richardsbay on Easter weekend and was wondering if there is anyone who can give me some tips on what and where we could fish? We are going with a friend of mine`s boat wich is a 16 ft skivee with two 40hp yamaha`s. A few people on Sealine...
  4. J

    Macaneta island

    Does someone know anything about Macaneta Island in mozambique? Iwould like to plan a trip there but is struggling to find any info on it.
  5. J

    Doudle line leader

    Can someone please assist me in tying a double line leader for deap sea fishing. Thanx
  6. J

    Richardsbay reefpoints

    If it is at all possible, can you provide me with some coordinates for reefs in the Richardsbay area as i am coming there in the near future.
Top