Recent content by i-fish

  1. I

    Assassin Sabre combo deal

    Hi Guys, SOLD SOLD I have this set of rods for sale as a combo deal. It is a Assassin Sabre 12 ft, and a 13ft. Both are brand new and has never been used. They are for grinder, and comes with bionic finger and anti tangle guides. Please note that this must be sold as a combo, and the price of...
  2. I

    110H and Sl30 combo bargain.

    Hi Fisherfolk, SOLD SOLD I have a brand new and unused combo for sale. Shimano Exage 110H and Daiwa SL30. Brand new and never used. Selling this as a combo deal only, and at a bargain price of R1600 for the combo. This price is not negotiable. I am based in Jhb, and courrier is for buyers...
  3. I

    NS Black Hole Cape Cod Special Rods

    Hi there, I have the following Black Hole rods for sale. They are brand new, and have not even had a reel on them. Bought them for a New Zealand trip that did not happen. Everyone who knows Black Hole rods, knows what awesome fishing weapons they are. I am selling them far below what I paid for...
  4. I

    Shimano Aerocast 9ft and 10ft

    I have the following for two rods for sale. They are in mint condition and have only been used once. Excellent deal, as these three peice rods are really awesome tools. I have to many other rods that I am not using. If I can sell both, I will let them go, otherwise I will just hold on to them...
  5. I

    Shimano Trinidad Tn40

    Hi There, Unfortunately the sale fell through, and I have the Tn40 for sale again. As stated in my previous ad, the reel has recently been serviced from top to toe by Old Salt. Brand new spool bearings, and brand new Carbontex drag washers installed. Price: R3500 not negotiable. Postage is...
  6. I

    TN40- 30A- Rugged Extreme 10oz- Assassin medium XL-FSSC

    Hi there, The Tn40 is for sale again. Sale fell through. Shimano Trinidad TN40- recently completely serviced and brought to perfect condition by Old Salt. Brand new Carbontex drag washers and bearings. Really good condition. Price- R3500 I will post the pics now. Please pm me if your are...
  7. I

    ASSASSIN BEACHMASTERS-BG30-TOR20

    Evening everyone, I have the following items for sale. I need to sell them all together in order to fund another project. Shimano Torium 20 - brand new and never been fished with,never seen the ocean. 300m daiwa braid backing, carbontex drag washers, fully magged by cuban cigar- spotless @...
  8. I

    Pentagons and Shimanos

    Good evening, I am reluctantly selling the following equipment as a lot. If I cannot get the prices, I will rather not sell. I have made the prices as low as I could stomach, so please, these are at a massive give away. Pentagon Medium HMG built for me by Gremlins. Used once@R2250 PROVISIONALLY...
  9. I

    Good day, I am selling all my bass stuff. All the

    Good day, I am selling all my bass stuff. All the rods, reels, plenty of plastics, two large filing bags full of plastics, Plano box with crank baits, hooks etc. Make me an offer for the whole lot, and get a great bagain.. All the rods and reels are used, but not abused. This can be a great...
  10. I

    Sustain 6000FG and Assassin Amia Kob Special

    Good evening. I have the following kit up for sale. Both rod and reel are as new, and have never been fished with. Shimano Sustain 6000FG loaded with 30lb Gosen braid - R2550 SOLD Assassin Amia Kob Special - R900 SOLD I want to sell both items at the same time. I am in Jhb. Cheers.
  11. I

    Evening fellow spinners. I have an Assassin Sierra

    Evening fellow spinners. I have an Assassin Sierra heavy(1-2oz) and a 2xh (2-4oz). I want to match them with the correct size and model Stella's. My thinking is a 5000XG (high retrieve of 104cm per crank) on the Sierra heavy, and a Stella 10000PG on the 2xheavy. Am I thinking correctly by...
  12. I

    Some excellent rods for sale.

    Good day, I have the following up for sale. 1)WAFT Pirate Heavy. Brand new,and never used@R2500 (Chuck Le Bron has indicated he wants first option)SOLD 2)WAFT Pirate Medium. Never used. Had new Alconite guides and Fuji reel seat fitted by Enigma. @ R2500 SOLD 3)Saltiga Surf MH 6-8oz. Used once...
  13. I

    Excellent heavy tackle for sale

    Morning. I have the following tackle for sale. Poseidon Heavy HMG 7-10oz. Used twice @R1500 Daiwa Saltiga LD50 2 speed.monomag conversion by Enigma,brand new,never used @R2750. Daiwa Saltist BG50.600m HMP backing. Mag conversion done by Cuban Cigar. Used twice.@R1800. This tackle is in brilliant...
  14. I

    Daiwa Saltiga LD50, 2 Speed for sale.

    I have my Saltiga LD50 , 2 Speed up for sale again. Previous sale fell through. It is brand new, and has never been casted or spooled. The first person to offer me R2850 can have it. Thanks. Sold thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Top