Recent content by Groundzero

  1. G

    X 2 Shimano DL6000RV reels (excellent condition)

    Excellent condition. Reason for urgent sale, moved to coast and want to buy specific surf real. Shipping can be arranged from Amanzimtoti at buyers cost. X 2 FOX MK3 Swingers X 2 Shimano DL6000RB reels (with braid) X 2 spare spools (with braid) X 2 Prologic Alarms X 1 reel bag (blue and fir 4...
  2. G

    Shimano EXAGE 1446 Rod

    Hi All Have this 3 piece rod to sell which includes X 2 extra tips. Preverably to be colleted by buyer in PTA-East. Includes tube. Price: R450 (Unfortenately not neg.) Contact: Jaco (jjmlroux@hotmail.com) Will email pics on request. Regards Jaco
  3. G

    Hi All I've bought this reel last year November

    Hi All I've bought this reel last year November and used it a couple of times over the holiday's in Decemeber. It picked up a few minor scratches but still is in very good condition. Offer is only valid to those who will be able to collect in Pretoria-East. Reel also includes 300m braid...
  4. G

    For Sale - 2 x Daiwa SL50H & Shimano Exage 1446

    Hi Everyone I have the following to urgently sell. To be collected in Pretoria-East. All in excelent condition. R500 a piece or R1200 for all. 2 x Daiwa SL50H reels 1 X Shimano Exage 1446 Rod If you interested please give me a call. Jaco 0832801865 •If no answer leave a message or sms...
  5. G

    Durban 25 Dec - 03 Jan

    Hi Everyone, Just would like ,to know if there's anyone also in Dbn area over this period who would like to join me for a session or 2. I'll be staying in Dbn-North at family, and to travel a few km is no problem.Thinking of getting a night session also in for non-ed, but no way I'm going...
Top