Well its 3 days and Im on my way to Umhlanga. I just want to hear what people have to say about Umhlanga at this stage?
Im taking the kites and the big nunu's rod so we will see what happens. But some info on the area and also fishing this time of the year on the Kzn coast as this trip is 2 months long and I will be fishing from St. Lucia down to Sheppies. So If any one can help me with info on Umhlanga that would be great!
Im taking the kites and the big nunu's rod so we will see what happens. But some info on the area and also fishing this time of the year on the Kzn coast as this trip is 2 months long and I will be fishing from St. Lucia down to Sheppies. So If any one can help me with info on Umhlanga that would be great!