Update on ski repair

Moztoppie

Member
To prevent the awkward position to be "Stuck on da Rocks" I decided to fix my faithful.

Included the main steps

I am quite confident that the fix is good.
 

Attachments

  • V grind Step 1.jpg
    V grind Step 1.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 175

Moztoppie

Member
The magic stuff and the first time I used it is the fibrol filler.

I will certainly not go without this stuff any more
 

Attachments

  • Filler.jpg
    Filler.jpg
    110.8 KB · Views: 174

Moztoppie

Member
Thanks Ninja

Ja, the use of duct tape instead of masking tape for covering paid off although needed a lot of acetone to remove the duct tape residue after each step.

But rather that than resin all over the Kayak.
 

GT Fisher

Member
Hi Oom

Dit lyk na n moerse job maar verseker die moeite werd as jy dink aan al die plesier wat daai blou en wit nog gaan bring.

Bly hys weer gereed vir die water.

G
 

Moztoppie

Member
Dankie Gert

Sit nou en kyk na WindGuru maar is nie mooi nie.
Wou kyk of ons nie vinnige Mili trip kon inkry nie.

Maar met daai wind en swell is dit nie 'n plesier nie.

Daai blou ski gaan nou "Above and Beyond"

Grte
H
 
Top