Hi Guys.
I remember as a small boy (Not that I'm much older now) that I used to catch a large number of small steenbras and sometimes a nice big steenbras:fst: in the Uilenkraalsmond lagoon.
I would like to go dropshotting there, but would like to know if any of you guys have any tips on other fish species in the estuary there. I know for a fact that there are elf as I have seen a chase on a spoon, but as I say, it was about 10years ago.
Any tips on spots, lures and species will be much appreciated. Any other good spots in the area will also help a lot.
Kind regards & thanking you in advance.
D
I remember as a small boy (Not that I'm much older now) that I used to catch a large number of small steenbras and sometimes a nice big steenbras:fst: in the Uilenkraalsmond lagoon.
I would like to go dropshotting there, but would like to know if any of you guys have any tips on other fish species in the estuary there. I know for a fact that there are elf as I have seen a chase on a spoon, but as I say, it was about 10years ago.
Any tips on spots, lures and species will be much appreciated. Any other good spots in the area will also help a lot.
Kind regards & thanking you in advance.
D