U stuck on a island..

blaasoppie#1

Senior Member
For me it can only be a Mirrorlure; my last cast off the shore at Nosy be with one of those Mirrodine resulted in a mother of a GT heading off to the only rock in the middle of the next bay and wrapping me around it a couple of times for good measure.

P4220189.jpg


The 19MR silver is my all time favorite.

P4220187.jpg


P4220190.jpg
 

WalkersKiller

Senior Member
Hmmm... Tough choice the x-rap would be good, but I would have to take either a Halco Sorcerer 90 (Redhead) or a Laser Pro 45 (Pink)... Probably the sorcerer...
 

tauruck

Sealiner
No real angler gets stuck on an island with one lure.

We normally go loaded for BEAR but which one of these should I get stuck with?.

I love Dorries and now Carlos has really piqued my interest!!!!!
 

Attachments

  • Jigs..jpg
    Jigs..jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 181

jaenswart

Senior Member
I WAS stuck on an Island...I had a Rooikoppie rapala magnum and a springbokkie and I caught plenty :) Used them in all sorts off applications..none of it trolling.
Legend lures
 

WaterHond

Senior Member
jaenswart wrote:
I WAS stuck on an Island...I had a Rooikoppie rapala magnum and a springbokkie and I caught plenty :) Used them in all sorts off applications..none of it trolling.
Legend lures

What different types off applications did you use. I love them, would like to find more different ways of using them… Except trolling.
 

Cam Mundy

Sealiner
I'd take Tauruck after about a day I'd have poppers carved from coconuts Dropshots made from washed up flipflops and 20 pound braid made from palm leaves and rolled on the inner thighs of a island beauty.
 

Rods

Sealiner
Cam Mundy wrote:
I'd take Tauruck after about a day I'd have poppers carved from coconuts Dropshots made from washed up flipflops and 20 pound braid made from palm leaves and rolled on the inner thighs of a island beauty.
Ha ha. Classic. From all that I've read abt Tauruck I'll have to second that.
 

Bux

Senior Member
The shallow running X-rap (glass ghost) have been catching me snappers, horse eye jacks and barracuda from shore lately. And as its a tropical island I believe all 3 these species will be waiting for me. Not really the most technical of lures to use but it sure catches fish.
 

tauruck

Sealiner
Cam Mundy wrote:
I'd take Tauruck after about a day I'd have poppers carved from coconuts Dropshots made from washed up flipflops and 20 pound braid made from palm leaves and rolled on the inner thighs of a island beauty.

Hey bru, thanks.

What's her name and where's the island.

Sealine Admin should set up a comp. Members enter, the winner gets to take one lure witth him to Bazaruto!.

How's that sports lovers???????.
 

chadman

New member
chase bullet, will last a lot longer , the fish will drill all your other lures to pices that is if you catch any ??
 
Top