Hi Everyone,
I have the following grinders for sale:
-Shimano Twinpower 14 000 XG. Reel is in excellent cosmetic and mechanical condition. Selling because I have two of them. Reel was serviced at Reel Service Durban and have not been used since. Selling without braid, R6500.
-Shimano Stella 18 000 (New Model). Reel is brand new, spooled but was never used, R14 000.
My contact number is 0723978579, I will be in Durban by Friday. Postage for buyers account. Prices are not negotiable.
I have the following grinders for sale:
-Shimano Twinpower 14 000 XG. Reel is in excellent cosmetic and mechanical condition. Selling because I have two of them. Reel was serviced at Reel Service Durban and have not been used since. Selling without braid, R6500.
-Shimano Stella 18 000 (New Model). Reel is brand new, spooled but was never used, R14 000.
My contact number is 0723978579, I will be in Durban by Friday. Postage for buyers account. Prices are not negotiable.