Hello All.
I'm very new to the fishing game and spend a lot of time reading articles, books, reading forums on trying to find the best time to fish. In fact all the information is very over-whelming.
Is there somebody out there that can just give it to me straight?
When is the best time to fish at Broken Road, Strandfontein?
The factors I believe that are important:
1. Sunrise, Sunset
2. Tides
3. Moon Phases
4. Clarity of Water
5. Temparture of Water
6. Air Pressure
7. Wind (I'm sure the South Easter is a big factor here)
8. After or before it Rains.
What are the best combinations / conditions? - any help or advice is highly appreciated.
Many Thanks to all my fellow fisherman Brothers.
BTW: I can't stop thinking about fishing - Day and Night - Is this normal?
Jethro
I'm very new to the fishing game and spend a lot of time reading articles, books, reading forums on trying to find the best time to fish. In fact all the information is very over-whelming.
Is there somebody out there that can just give it to me straight?
When is the best time to fish at Broken Road, Strandfontein?
The factors I believe that are important:
1. Sunrise, Sunset
2. Tides
3. Moon Phases
4. Clarity of Water
5. Temparture of Water
6. Air Pressure
7. Wind (I'm sure the South Easter is a big factor here)
8. After or before it Rains.
What are the best combinations / conditions? - any help or advice is highly appreciated.
Many Thanks to all my fellow fisherman Brothers.
BTW: I can't stop thinking about fishing - Day and Night - Is this normal?
Jethro
