Storm Flutterstick 10cm - 20gr - Price R 70 It

couta-koppie

Senior Member
I asked the supplier and they said that for now they are only gonna concentrate on the 22g models. Sorry, I'll tell them there is a bit of a demand, maybe they will change their mind.
 

neilg

Sealiner
[color=#006600]couta-koppie[/color] wrote:
...and this is it!

I like the top and bottom one, like someone else said on the forum, if everything fails GO WHITE.

I still say go Purple (if not available then a dark colour)

The reason the lures are so light is because everybody is into "light tackle", cause that's where the biggest demands are at the moment.

I for one would KILL for 3 or 4 heavier Ondas, maybe 2 or 3 ounce !

THOSE THINGS WOULD BE KILLERS in the surf !
 

Big Kahuna

New member
Neil, I tried the Williamson Gyro. I slaughtered them with a Mackerel colour 40g.  They don't have a purple but I bought 12 in different colours and weights. Found some opaque purple paint left over from a helmet paintjob so I'm going to get into them with the airbrush later. Cheap, they went from R35-R75 depending on size.
 

Attachments

  • Gyro.JPG
    Gyro.JPG
    18.4 KB · Views: 91

Polychaete

Senior Member
Streak wrote:
I'm not the expert but working on the principle that the more tackle I have the more fish I'll catch!!!!
...................................................."
:hyst:  Wrong, .............the wealthier the tackle shop is:hyst:
 
Top