spinning tomorro

kalf

Senior Member
hey guys was wondering if anyone had any ideas on spinning opsions in pe tomorro?

Have had my new setup couple of weeks now and really wanna get a couple of fish.  Know its easier said than done,havnt got one yet, was just hoping some of the pe spinners could lead me in the rite directions for spots to try tomorro. Have tried bluewater bay surf,swartkops mouth and further up the river. Mostly spoons,plugs and bucktails. setup is  a exceller 862h, procaster3000 and 15lb braid.              thanks guys
 

roland

Sealiner
well, i dont know your waters but going on previous reports u could try bluewater bay , hougham park or cafe receive?
 

kalf

Senior Member
hey roland, thanks for the reply. gave blue water bay a try again, nothing! still fun though to spin in the surf.
 

Dylbo

New member
Hey all,

 

I want to go spinning on sunday morning, any suggestions where I can try?

I am just gonna be pulling spoons and lures and im desperate to catch something..
 
Top