Hi All,
I went out yesterday for some leeries, and gave the Sebile Magic Swimmer a chuck for the first time. Holy Carp does this thing have a great action in the water!!
I was retrieving it pretty slowly and close to the surface and got regular follows from fish, but with only 1 fish commiting to hit the lure and i missed the darn thing.
So that's a major improvement in my Leerie hunting - still no landed fish, but getting there. Has anyone else tried these lures for Leeries? If not, give it a bash!
Oh ja - my Magic swimmer was the 5" Natural Shiner.
I went out yesterday for some leeries, and gave the Sebile Magic Swimmer a chuck for the first time. Holy Carp does this thing have a great action in the water!!
I was retrieving it pretty slowly and close to the surface and got regular follows from fish, but with only 1 fish commiting to hit the lure and i missed the darn thing.
So that's a major improvement in my Leerie hunting - still no landed fish, but getting there. Has anyone else tried these lures for Leeries? If not, give it a bash!
Oh ja - my Magic swimmer was the 5" Natural Shiner.