atish.rowjee
Senior Member
Hey sealiners,
Hope everyone is doing good.
I did a search but didn't find anything recent on Rus n Bietjie resort in Deneysville. The reports i read were not positive about the place either. Has the resort changed since than? Has anyone been there lately that can let us know how the place is? Any info will help. How is the fishing there?
I am thinking of planning a day trip there so any info about the place will do.
Thanks guys and girls
Cheers and happy holidays! 
Hope everyone is doing good.
I did a search but didn't find anything recent on Rus n Bietjie resort in Deneysville. The reports i read were not positive about the place either. Has the resort changed since than? Has anyone been there lately that can let us know how the place is? Any info will help. How is the fishing there?
I am thinking of planning a day trip there so any info about the place will do.
Thanks guys and girls