Hi folks,
I just got back from Rietspruit dam. They have a serious problem there at the moment, there must of been a thousand dead Mudfish lying on the bank, the entire bank right round the dam is full of them. The guys at Klub Amigo's must of taken a few thousand fish away on a tractor.
We caught 4 very small carp and nothing else the entire weekend. I didn't see anyone else catching anything the whole weekend.
If your thinking of going there anytime soon you might want to re-consider.
I just got back from Rietspruit dam. They have a serious problem there at the moment, there must of been a thousand dead Mudfish lying on the bank, the entire bank right round the dam is full of them. The guys at Klub Amigo's must of taken a few thousand fish away on a tractor.
We caught 4 very small carp and nothing else the entire weekend. I didn't see anyone else catching anything the whole weekend.
If your thinking of going there anytime soon you might want to re-consider.
