Lure casters!
Guys I have started taking all my trebles of my poppers, and Stick baits and replacing them with singles. I have replaced some of the Big plugs like the Hammerhead and Orion stick bait 8/0 trebles with big singles up to 11/0 and so on with 200-300 Pound swiwels. Using 2 hooks back to back cable tied together on the belly and big trailing hook.
http://www.nomadtackle.com/nsatackle_riggingvid_trebles_singles.htm
What i am struggeling with is to find good hook Size and make and Split ring combo for the smaller lures like the Sashimi Stick baits and the Hydro pencils and Rooster Poppers.
Any suggestions?
Guys I have started taking all my trebles of my poppers, and Stick baits and replacing them with singles. I have replaced some of the Big plugs like the Hammerhead and Orion stick bait 8/0 trebles with big singles up to 11/0 and so on with 200-300 Pound swiwels. Using 2 hooks back to back cable tied together on the belly and big trailing hook.
http://www.nomadtackle.com/nsatackle_riggingvid_trebles_singles.htm
What i am struggeling with is to find good hook Size and make and Split ring combo for the smaller lures like the Sashimi Stick baits and the Hydro pencils and Rooster Poppers.
Any suggestions?