Hi guys
I am going to Moz in July with my family (wife and 2 sons) and we are very excited about fishing art lures from the surf and ledges. Our enthusiasm has rubbed off on my wife and she is keen to fish with us.
Although we are novices my wife is acomplete novice (will have to teach her to cast a line before we go). I am taking an ultra light combo along for her to play with. 6' approx. 3/4 oz med/light action.
I need advice on what lures I should get for her to target Pompano. I know they can be hunted in the surf area. i also realise that it might be quiet during the winter months.
Any advice will be appreciated.
I am going to Moz in July with my family (wife and 2 sons) and we are very excited about fishing art lures from the surf and ledges. Our enthusiasm has rubbed off on my wife and she is keen to fish with us.
Although we are novices my wife is acomplete novice (will have to teach her to cast a line before we go). I am taking an ultra light combo along for her to play with. 6' approx. 3/4 oz med/light action.
I need advice on what lures I should get for her to target Pompano. I know they can be hunted in the surf area. i also realise that it might be quiet during the winter months.
Any advice will be appreciated.