Good Afternoon people
I was looking for some info on fishing venues. Im looking for a place that is relatively quite and where you are pretty secluded, can catch some fish, have a couple of beers and enjoy a good time next to the waters with not all these stringent rules that some places do have.
Im looking for something around or just outside the Gauteng area, Vaal river or vaal dam would be nice.
I anybody has any info please let me know and if you can please include the contact numbers for the venue as well.
Thank you
I was looking for some info on fishing venues. Im looking for a place that is relatively quite and where you are pretty secluded, can catch some fish, have a couple of beers and enjoy a good time next to the waters with not all these stringent rules that some places do have.
Im looking for something around or just outside the Gauteng area, Vaal river or vaal dam would be nice.
I anybody has any info please let me know and if you can please include the contact numbers for the venue as well.
Thank you