Hi All,

Just a short introduction as my first posting.
Been fishing my whole life and I have found the best way to get a fry for the pan, is to go to a fish market.
On return from my "fishing" trips in and around Johannesburg, always advise friends and family, that I am an Environmentalist Fisherman. I try for Bass and never seen to hook any, so the best way is to explain I never intended to actually catch fish.
So out of frustration I have ended up on this forum to start to learn all your tricks and have more exciting trips on the Vaal River and surrounding dams.
Talking about dams, I guess you know that all fisherman are damn liars, except you and me and most of the time I cannot trust you.
I can string a guitar better than I can string a fishing rod
Regards
Cono

Just a short introduction as my first posting.
Been fishing my whole life and I have found the best way to get a fry for the pan, is to go to a fish market.
On return from my "fishing" trips in and around Johannesburg, always advise friends and family, that I am an Environmentalist Fisherman. I try for Bass and never seen to hook any, so the best way is to explain I never intended to actually catch fish.
So out of frustration I have ended up on this forum to start to learn all your tricks and have more exciting trips on the Vaal River and surrounding dams.
Talking about dams, I guess you know that all fisherman are damn liars, except you and me and most of the time I cannot trust you.
I can string a guitar better than I can string a fishing rod

Regards
Cono