Hi I am looking to get a fishing ski I am a spear fisherman and want to use it to extend my range and cover a bit more ground than just shore diving and for a bit of angling when the viz is kak I am about 100kg and 1.85m tall I am looking for a second hand ski as I dont have much money to spend on this.
I have seen a few eric's tunnys available in my price range would these be suitable for a beginner in my weight /size range?
if so is there anyone out there with one that would be wiling to let me try one out before I buy?
I have seen a few eric's tunnys available in my price range would these be suitable for a beginner in my weight /size range?
if so is there anyone out there with one that would be wiling to let me try one out before I buy?