Fishnewbie
Senior Member
Hi Guys,
So I have searched extensively, and Loskop is a more popular boat venue than anything else. Saw one topic with bank angling, with no real detail. We are going there month end, and we will be staying at a place as per below pic, I think, my dad was not too clear on all the detail, but he indicated to here. Anyone that can give some info on Carp/Barbel Angling? I know it is an artlure venue, I am not much into artlure, but will try if it means new species, I have a Bass rod and Reel, what sort of lures should I get? Saw Loskop has many Freshwater Species, would love to get into some Kurper if I still can.
So I have searched extensively, and Loskop is a more popular boat venue than anything else. Saw one topic with bank angling, with no real detail. We are going there month end, and we will be staying at a place as per below pic, I think, my dad was not too clear on all the detail, but he indicated to here. Anyone that can give some info on Carp/Barbel Angling? I know it is an artlure venue, I am not much into artlure, but will try if it means new species, I have a Bass rod and Reel, what sort of lures should I get? Saw Loskop has many Freshwater Species, would love to get into some Kurper if I still can.