langebaan!!!!

Slickster

New member
Went down to Laangebaan on Saturday, took out 3 myself. My buddy caught one, all size.

The guy next us took out a huge one, probably well over 2kg!
 

neo kriel

New member
Ek gaan die naweek van die 18.10.08 saam met die famielie lange baan toe. Die boot gaan saam en ek will graag n biekie visvang. Ek was al een keer daar en kon net onder maat wit stomp kry aan die weste kant van die eiland. kan julle my n biekie advies gee wat aas en plekke vir die boot aan betref.

 
 

tiger fish

New member
hi kriel im also going up this weekend i heard of some steenbras,kob an yellowtail coming out at konstableskop aswell as spreeuwalle if u looking for a crew member let me know cheers
 

SSOL

New member
BTW - 18/10/2008 Start of Inter Club at langebaan, still time to join a club. PM me if you are concidering to join a club for more info
 

neo kriel

New member
Hay tiger.

I would have loved to have some one who knows the area on the boat but both sets of parents and all the kids will be camping with us so a spot on the boat will be as scares as a great white with paper teeth. On Saturday morning I'll take the boys fishing and in the afternoon I,ll take every one for a spin on the boat.


Give me your cell number and I'll see what i can do for Sunday.

I stay in Kraaifontein and are always looking for crew willing to share fuel costs over weekends to the point and where ever the fish are biting.
 

A & C

New member
Hi all,

I will be staying on one of the house boats in a few weeks.

1) Apparently you are allowed to fish off them. Does anyone know if that is a fact? 

2) What can I expect to catch (day and night)?

Unfortunately I will not have access to a boat. I will probably have the following baits: bloodworm, chokka, pilchard and various drop shot lures. I don't think I will be able to get prawn before I arrive.

I have heard that there are some large elf down south.

thanks

Regards

A & C
 
Top