Klipdrift Dam Report
On Saturday evening I decided to go to Klipdrift Dam for a quick night session.
Arrived at the dam at about 16:00.
After inflating the boat and mixing the mieliebom I put 2 Rods in deep at 280m.
Just after 19:00 the first rod ran and got the first one for the day pulling the scale to 3,2Kg.
After re-baiting and again taking it in very deep with the inflatable at 19:40 the other Rod went of screaming and after safely landing it, it weighed at 4,55Kg.
Just after 20:00 the first Rod went of screaming again and after a nice boxing fight I landed it safely and it weighed 6,2Kg.
Another few small ones of between 2Kg and 3Kg were landed.
A very successful night session at Klipdrift.
Bait used : Plain Supercast Mieliebom and Almond Mielies on top hook and Almond white dough on btm hook.
On Saturday evening I decided to go to Klipdrift Dam for a quick night session.
Arrived at the dam at about 16:00.
After inflating the boat and mixing the mieliebom I put 2 Rods in deep at 280m.
Just after 19:00 the first rod ran and got the first one for the day pulling the scale to 3,2Kg.
After re-baiting and again taking it in very deep with the inflatable at 19:40 the other Rod went of screaming and after safely landing it, it weighed at 4,55Kg.
Just after 20:00 the first Rod went of screaming again and after a nice boxing fight I landed it safely and it weighed 6,2Kg.
Another few small ones of between 2Kg and 3Kg were landed.
A very successful night session at Klipdrift.
Bait used : Plain Supercast Mieliebom and Almond Mielies on top hook and Almond white dough on btm hook.
