Kingfisher rattler lures

YELLOWTAILER

New member
The 120mm Kingfisher Rattler lures have been deadly at low paddling speeds , priced at around R60 they are real bang for your buck.
 

Attachments

  • Photo0029(1).jpg
    Photo0029(1).jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 319

J_Bay

Sealiner
I've seen those in the store they looked awesome for the price. Do you know how much they weigh?

Alos, those are some pretty awesome catches you've got there.
 

YELLOWTAILER

New member
These lures are 32g and come in shallow and deep diver types, for the price get both types.
Seaport will get stock of the 120mm size in the week.
colours I asked for was pink, red head, pilchard, and a few more that seem to be working.
I normally troll one deep diver and one shallow diver,depending on what takes where I will change accordingly. Two deep divers will increase paddling effort but remember you fishing not paddling for recreation lol.
 

jutes

New member
YELLOWTAILER wrote:
The 120mm Kingfisher Rattler lures have been deadly at low paddling speeds , priced at around R60 they are real bang for your buck.
Indeed Deon! I got my first yellowtail slow trolling the 100mm version of that third lure at 3 Anchor Bay on Saturday. BTW, Somerset Sports at Cape Gate has them in stock as well...
 

Attachments

  • first-tail.jpg
    first-tail.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 221

Steady

Member
jutes wrote:
YELLOWTAILER wrote:
The 120mm Kingfisher Rattler lures have been deadly at low paddling speeds , priced at around R60 they are real bang for your buck.
Indeed Deon! I got my first yellowtail slow trolling the 100mm version of that third lure at 3 Anchor Bay on Saturday. BTW, Somerset Sports at Cape Gate has them in stock as well...

Lekker pic.(ni(ce(fish)(
 

YELLOWTAILER

New member
Congratulations Junaid, that is the first yellowtail of many to come. Its still very early in the season so things will only get better as the season carries on.
Soon we will need to concentrate heavily on the Cape Point area as the amount of fish there is definitely more .
 

jutes

New member
YELLOWTAILER wrote:
Congratulations Junaid, that is the first yellowtail of many to come. Its still very early in the season so things will only get better as the season carries on.
Soon we will need to concentrate heavily on the Cape Point area as the amount of fish there is definitely more .

Thanks Deon!

I'm really looking forward to Cape Point. For now I'll keep paddling after bird activity at 3 Anchor to get fit... and hope for the occasional fish :)
 
Top