I have been given this reel to fix for someone. Basically it was given to me with all the loose parts in a plastic bag and I have to figure out what goes where.
The parts are very similar to a Penn 500 with a few slight differences.
Does anyone own such a reel or have the schematics lying around somewhere?
I have cleaned the parts and reassembled the reel to about 98% of finished, but now I am sitting with the dog, a spring and a small washer that I have no idea where it should go. There is just no place where these items can fit. This leads me to believe that some parts might be missing, but without the schematics I'll never know.
Please guys, any help would be highly appreciated!
P.S. I have sent Alan Tani a pm on his forum too asking for assistance.
The parts are very similar to a Penn 500 with a few slight differences.
Does anyone own such a reel or have the schematics lying around somewhere?
I have cleaned the parts and reassembled the reel to about 98% of finished, but now I am sitting with the dog, a spring and a small washer that I have no idea where it should go. There is just no place where these items can fit. This leads me to believe that some parts might be missing, but without the schematics I'll never know.
Please guys, any help would be highly appreciated!
P.S. I have sent Alan Tani a pm on his forum too asking for assistance.