oomfaan wrote:
Please I need help. There is a pic I want to load, but seems to have problems. Did a search and came up empty.
oomfaan, this is what I found to be the easiest.
1- After you have opened your post/or started your topic ( remember there must always be something written if you want to post a pic , even if its just a fullstop (.)
2-scroll down and click "Browse"
3- Search for your pic and rightclick on it
4- select "open with" and then select "paint"
5- when the pic has been opened on your screen you select in the top left corner "Image"
and then "Stretch/Scew".
6- Change the properties of the Horizontal and vertical to 50%. This is to downsize the pic to be posted. Click OK
7-After this clickon "File" and then "Save as" and create your own caption.
8-Close the main picture window and then select(double click) your saved(downsized image) from the same gallery .
9- It should now appear in the box next to the "browse" bar
10- Click on "Post Reply"
follow this step by step and you'll have no hassles