HOOKS AND SWIVELS

DAIWA_BOY

New member
I am new at making these "new found exotic knots".  I am going to be trying the Bimini with a double fig. 8 knot in future.  Just with regards to completing my trace, what/how do I tie the hook and swivel to my line?  Which knot should I use for my swivels and hooks?
 

wp34

Sealiner
Braid or nylon?? You can always go to the FAQ section (Frequently Asked Questions) and look up whatever you want to know.:welcomesea:

Brian
 

roland

Sealiner
this is the fastest and easiest.

rvdaur.jpg



this one can be used on braid and nylon.

2qscnlz.jpg



the snell is also fast and easy. works nice when tying a hook to steel

15f3bl1.gif




like wp said, you can search "knots" and find alot. these knots can also be used to tie a swivel except for a snell
 

Reefman

Sealiner
This was posted under Lure angling, so I assume you're fishing Nylon with lures... in that case, the Rapala Knot is the knot of choice.

Alternatively, for ordinary Nylon traces - the knot of choice would be the Fig 8/Centauri knot - A simple knot proven to be the strongest for terminal tackle.
 
Top