Hi guys.
This is just a curiousity topic. I'm not singling out specific brands or starting a debate about it as this is not the point of this exercise. Just want to see how my list matches up with the main flavor must have's. It could probably be narrowed down to a maximum of 10 flavors that I consistently use and have success with but my match 22 - similar to rugby
consists of:
Almond, Aniseed, Banana, Molasses, Bubblegum, Spearmint, Duiwelsdrek, Strawberry, Onion, Garlic, TCP, Cinnamon, Caramel, Vanilla, Eucalyptus, Wintergreen, Lemon, Spirits, Pineapple, Passionfruit, Musk, Honey.
And obviously along with the above the BIGGEST container of "Believe in what you are using." you could find.
How does this match up to what you guys have?
This is just a curiousity topic. I'm not singling out specific brands or starting a debate about it as this is not the point of this exercise. Just want to see how my list matches up with the main flavor must have's. It could probably be narrowed down to a maximum of 10 flavors that I consistently use and have success with but my match 22 - similar to rugby
consists of:Almond, Aniseed, Banana, Molasses, Bubblegum, Spearmint, Duiwelsdrek, Strawberry, Onion, Garlic, TCP, Cinnamon, Caramel, Vanilla, Eucalyptus, Wintergreen, Lemon, Spirits, Pineapple, Passionfruit, Musk, Honey.
And obviously along with the above the BIGGEST container of "Believe in what you are using." you could find.

How does this match up to what you guys have?
