Hi Guys,
In an earlier post I was looking for a Supalite however an Evo 465 presented itself..
Now my question is the following..
I'm small oke.. 170cm and 75kgs..
Will be mostly fishing rivers in EC(trolling/drift etc).. but want the option also to go out to sea once I have comfortable and paddle fit.. most likely launch site will be kenton-on-sea or PE Bay area.. easy-ish places. however might do wild side of PE one day.. but not the near future.
The Evo is a tad longer/heavier than the Supalite..
basically what I want to know will it suit my requirement for what I need?
also what should I look out for on a second hand Evo?
thanks in adv.
In an earlier post I was looking for a Supalite however an Evo 465 presented itself..
Now my question is the following..
I'm small oke.. 170cm and 75kgs..
Will be mostly fishing rivers in EC(trolling/drift etc).. but want the option also to go out to sea once I have comfortable and paddle fit.. most likely launch site will be kenton-on-sea or PE Bay area.. easy-ish places. however might do wild side of PE one day.. but not the near future.
The Evo is a tad longer/heavier than the Supalite..
basically what I want to know will it suit my requirement for what I need?
also what should I look out for on a second hand Evo?
thanks in adv.