Hi all, How can you catch koi at magic forest top

jmgravenor

Sealiner
Hi all,
How can you catch koi at magic forest top dam.
What bait should I use?
Which spot should I fish on the dam?
And this might be a stupid question but where should I cast?
Thanks in advance^^..
 

D3M()NF()X

New member
Ive only caught like too koi at magic forest but geez they beautiful

i caught them on egg yellow supercast feed and TCP ball dip with

pink sweet floaties. On the top dam you must cast out toward the

wall bru thats where i caught them and didnt expect it man.

But geez they can fight buddy. Well good luck i hope this info

will help you out dude!!!:wfish
 

jmgravenor

Sealiner
Can you get all those baits by sportsmans warehouse?
And when you say you caught them by the wall, did u cast alongside the reeds or were you on the wall and you cast in the top right corner of the dam?
Thanks bud:wfish
 

D3M()NF()X

New member
You can buy the bait at any tackel shop I buy all my tackel and baits

by Alpha Pro in Brackenfell just speak too a dude named Jared dat

works there he will help you out with whateva you need man.

I stood on the bank and just through my line toward the dam wall

at a 45 degree angle just try it bro.:fishn
 
Top