Hi all can one fish at zoo lake and are there even

carp crazee

New member
Thanks man but which dam is it the one with the with the waterfall or next to it. And what species are there

Thanks so much
C.C
 

carp crazee

New member
Hi all back to zoo lake...

Does anyone know which lake has the fish ang where about to sit and what works well for carp and barbel and even the bass.
If anyone has had any sucess at all even if it was a 1KG fish....I'm begining to have ""SERIOUS FISHING DISORDER"" plees jist tell me where to sit for carp and barbels and where do the bass hide

Please any info whatsoever will be apprieciated
Thanks C.C
 

MadCarper

Sealiner
carp crazee. Why dont you just go and fish the place? Doesnt look like many okes have been there. I would say to be safe just fish during the day there.

I would take a can of KOO maize and some fresh bread for hookbaits, and a bag of plain meiliebomb. KOO maize i've found works very well when fishing a new place in Jhb.

Give it a go!
Good luck!
 

carp crazee

New member
Thanks a lot just beed to make some time and go over there....from the tales I have heard there are huge carp and massive barbel... My friend showed me a pic of a barbel caught there and I could verify that it was caught there judging by the features of the background..I would say that beaut was easily 15-20kg...

I'm itching to get a session at any dam......
 

Nick_Berry

New member
Howsit, did you ever come right with fishing Zoo lake? we used to fish there quite often and I'm going to try again this week if you are keen.
 
Top