Carcaradon
New member
Hi All,
I am going to be in Port Owen/Velddrift for two weeks in December, and would love to do a bit of fishing. I have sea rods, a drop-shot set-up, as well as a 9 weight Fly rod that I want to baptise.
Would somebody please be so kind as to give me as much advice and information as to where, when, what and how I can go about utilising this equipment to catch some great looking and tasting fish in this area of the Cape coast.
Many thanks,
Carcaradon.
I am going to be in Port Owen/Velddrift for two weeks in December, and would love to do a bit of fishing. I have sea rods, a drop-shot set-up, as well as a 9 weight Fly rod that I want to baptise.
Would somebody please be so kind as to give me as much advice and information as to where, when, what and how I can go about utilising this equipment to catch some great looking and tasting fish in this area of the Cape coast.
Many thanks,
Carcaradon.