Halco spoon

SAfish

Sealiner
I just got this spoon and I am going to use it for Elf and Garrick. Have any of you guys used it before and what do you think of it?

 
 

Attachments

  • Des 09 118.jpg
    Des 09 118.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 262

WalkersKiller

Senior Member
Awesome spoon, have tested out this one and the halco twisty, they really work well... If you dont catch on that the fish are not around!
 

anesh2603

New member
Bought the twisty , first day fishing caught this elf/shad ...

Awesome spoons
 

Attachments

  • Imported Photos 00000.jpg
    Imported Photos 00000.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 242

WalkersKiller

Senior Member
Heres a flathead sealine member Stephan caught on a halco twisty a couple of days ago...
 

Attachments

  • DSC06105.JPG
    DSC06105.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 229

TOE 007

Sealiner
YOU CAN CAST THEM A MILE !!!!

I HAVE A COUPLE OF BIGGER ONES , i got for 2 $ in Autralia , they have a whole range of 'metal slices ' including the Halco ones , i have caught loads of yellowtail with mine !
 
Top