Garden Route update

BOEPENSIE

Senior Member
I think it's a good idea that we keep each other update of the "hotspots" in the Garden Route, what was caught and what bait was used.

(Hope everybody feels the same):wfish

I fished from Dias beach towards Hartenbos, my mate had one pick up (possibly a shark) and that was it for the day, then the wind nearly sand blasted of the beach.:fishn

I know of some brave souls going to try for kob at Wilderness this afternoon...........:raine

Anybody else?
 

itsarap

Senior Member
jup was there on on monday night had a run got bitin off and my mate cought a cob going out on thursday again thats all i know keep you up 2 date if sumthing happens.:ifishin
 

fef

New member
I want to go down to Wilderness tonight or tommorow to look for some Kob.What bait are bringing in the fish?
 

Psy

Sealiner
went around the corner from Leentjiesklip - got literally "picked up" by must have been a 'Cracker of a cracker.'
Wilderness beach has been producing some nice fish. The 11's are still coming out as well.
:)
 
Top