Good day Ya'll,
I will be in Franskraal from 26 Dec to 4 Jan and will be taking my kayak with. I want to know where I can get my quotas cray and do a bit of fishing from the Kayak?
Did search Sealine but not much info. Any advice will be appreciated! I posted this on the saltwater forum as well.
Just wanna find out if any kayak fisherman will be out that way on the above dates...its always nice to go out with a buddy?
I will be in Franskraal from 26 Dec to 4 Jan and will be taking my kayak with. I want to know where I can get my quotas cray and do a bit of fishing from the Kayak?
Did search Sealine but not much info. Any advice will be appreciated! I posted this on the saltwater forum as well.
Just wanna find out if any kayak fisherman will be out that way on the above dates...its always nice to go out with a buddy?