Hi All
I have a Wilderness Systems TARPON 120 for sale.
Kayak is in immaculate condition, only been on river twice, selling for health reasons.
Includes Harmomy Drifter oar set, which splits as 2 single oars or joins to make single double oar.
I have fitted 2 fishing rod holders.
Oar's retail around R 700
Both for R 9200
I have a Wilderness Systems TARPON 120 for sale.
Kayak is in immaculate condition, only been on river twice, selling for health reasons.
Includes Harmomy Drifter oar set, which splits as 2 single oars or joins to make single double oar.
I have fitted 2 fishing rod holders.
- Max capacity 159kg
Phase 3® Seat with thigh raiser
Adjustable Foot Brace System
Tankwell with Adjustable Bungee
Orbix Bow and Midship Hatches
Comfort Carry Handles
Side Carry Handles with Paddle Holder
Rudder Ready
SlideTraxâ„¢ Accessory System
Self-Bailing Scupper Holes
Gear Storage Pockets
Cupholder
Oar's retail around R 700
Both for R 9200
