Guys,
Has anyone tried dropshotting of the pipe in Isipingo Beach?
Spoke to some people (family) down there,heard off guys catching some nice Kingies on dropshot using watermelon shad.
In december I wanted to do some dropshotting there but it was flippin packed on that pipe.
Also heard that there is some good dropshotting by the Natural Pool close to Mckenzies Beach (I think that what they call it)
Anyone from that area that I can hook up from the 26 May for sum fishing?
Has anyone tried dropshotting of the pipe in Isipingo Beach?
Spoke to some people (family) down there,heard off guys catching some nice Kingies on dropshot using watermelon shad.
In december I wanted to do some dropshotting there but it was flippin packed on that pipe.
Also heard that there is some good dropshotting by the Natural Pool close to Mckenzies Beach (I think that what they call it)
Anyone from that area that I can hook up from the 26 May for sum fishing?