Hello every one I would like to get peoples opinion on what dip brands are the best and lasts the longest.Also how long can you have a dip before it goes bad?
Just go look at which dip range is in all of the top anglers boxes, on provincial and national level.
It is SuperCast but there are a few top dips in other ranges to be used as well.
Most dips will last 6months once openend and some longer. Some will go off when used to dip an earthworm in it and some lose there aroma etc.
I top my dips up before a nationals and at the beginning of the season and I normally only top up the top 8 as you will seldom if ever find an angler who uses more than 8 dips in a season and probably only 3 or 4 used very often
Ek dink dit hang af van persoon tot persoon. 80% van my dips is supercast en die ander 20% is maar 'n 'mix & match'. Daar is maar net somige dips wat beter werk as ander. Bv. FX - SuperCast, YellowActivator - Truecella, Bunspice32 - PowerBaits, BananaX - The Original ens...