Dimalachite

Big Truck

New member
We caught a small yellow in the Shallows and Then at about 12pm on Sunday Talitha Got a Reel Run on her Rod also with the Reelrun Mielie FX Floaties and Stuttaford,FX Slick, and Quattro Dips.

It was her very First Fish and I was very Pround of How she landed it. it was a beatiful 7.9 Kg Carp so First Ever Fish and she beat My PB ;) as you can see by the Pic , She's not Quite Ready to Touch a Fish yet ::rofl:
 

Attachments

  • IMG-20140921-00849.jpg
    IMG-20140921-00849.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 208

Big Truck

New member
Then Finally at about 2pm on Sunday Just Before starting to Pack Up , the Only one of Us that Hadn't caught a Fish my Sister Keri got a Bite,with the Usual Bait.

This bite definitely got the Best Fight Award as it Ran as far down the River as it Could.
She Landed a Nice 6.5kg Carp and So with That we all left Dimalachite with Really Big Fish Photos and we all had a Great Time. It was by no means tempo fishing as there were very long waits between Bites , But if you want to go and get some Big Fish - There are lots of them at Dimalachite.
 

Attachments

  • IMG04152-20140921-1409.jpg
    IMG04152-20140921-1409.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 205

Big Truck

New member
I's a Beautiful Venue , with 2 Fish Eagles keeping us Company through most of the Weekend, some Buck were Roaming on the Property so All in All I would highly recommend this Venue.
 

Attachments

  • IMG-20140922-WA003.jpg
    IMG-20140922-WA003.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 204

tigermad

New member
Very nice fish you caught there. Just wanted to find out. I'm looking at your pics and I see the trees in the water. Is there lots of structure in the water with snags? Thanks
 

Big Truck

New member
There were a few Snags close in but nothing that caused me to lose a fish. and we were using Dart Bomb Holders which tend to come to the Surface when you real them in without a Fish. I think between the four of Us we last about 3 Traces and a fourth which ended in the Tree on a wayward Cast. (3 beginners) and me who has fishing since May.
 
Top