carp rods

JT Burger

New member
Hi everyone, I am new to this forum. I would like to have some opinions about the 2 blue marlyn magnaflex carp 2 piece graghite rods that I own. Just want find out if this is good conventional rods, knowing that there is much beter high end rods out there. Thanx
 

Oom G

New member
Hi JT,

Welcome to Sealine..

Those are nice rods to start with mate.... :)
I had one and I looooved it ( broke in the meantime :( )
But I will definetly buy one should I find one laying around somewhere...
In the same catagory is the Blue Marlin Bazooka which is also
a nice rod considdering it's class. I've got 2 Bazooka's for casual angling and I can cast a M 1.5 125m easily.... :)

The longbow's should work for now but, if I were you, shift over to Shimano XTR type reels and you'll be amazed what those puppies can do with those reels attached.. :)t(((up(:)welk1
 

JT Burger

New member
Thanks. I will defenatly look into getting myself 2 sensation rods for my kit. My wife is also getting started with the angling. And I told het that she must choose her own rods to her liking without any opinion of any body els. And she also took a great liking in the sensation rods.
 
Top