Hey guys. I posted this in the tackle section but didn't get a reply so I'll try it here.
Has anybody heard anything about this rod (Berkley Muscle Flex)? I just bought a brand new one off ebay for £30 to use when I'm back in SA. Can't find much info on the net. It's 8 foot and rated from 12g to 42g. Seems like a bargain to me! I'm gonna match it with my Penn Captiva CV4000 and 14lb braid. I'll post pics when it arrives.
Cheers
Has anybody heard anything about this rod (Berkley Muscle Flex)? I just bought a brand new one off ebay for £30 to use when I'm back in SA. Can't find much info on the net. It's 8 foot and rated from 12g to 42g. Seems like a bargain to me! I'm gonna match it with my Penn Captiva CV4000 and 14lb braid. I'll post pics when it arrives.
Cheers