Bazooka vs Tournament Pro

PV9

Member
Hi all,

Im looking for 2 carp rods to improve my casting distance!

I can get both the Okuma Tournamet Pro 13'  and Sensation Bazooka MK1 13' for R499.

Wich one would be better for casting? Or is there another rod that would be better in the same price range?

Please I need help on this one. I really don't know what to buy.

Thanks
 

Naruto

Sealiner
Those are both older model rods as far as I know. Check out the Velocity 13" from Sensation. They go for around R600-R700 if you lucky. Won't be disappointed.
 

Enigma

Moderator
Between those 2 the Bazooka definitely

That said one must also consider one's casting style and matching line and reel etc.

My online shop is up and at 80% functionality now.

http://www.tacklesa.co.za/10748/rod%20torpedo%20v1.aspx new and spares available.

These are what I'd be looking at in your budget range

13'in stock
 
Oh thats you haha! A guy was offering a bass rod combo "used once" in the classifieds that I saw the same combo for quite a bit less on your site, "new". Dis hoekom ek se niks! haha Good prices there..
 

PV9

Member
Thanks guys, I got myself 2 new 13ft Velocit's for R559 each! Have not really tested them yet, but they do look like dice rods!
 
Top