A good friend of mine is leaving Sierra Leone for good and sold me all his gear. It is a early b-day present to myself.
Rods:
Reels:
Other:
I think that is it, what would be expected to be the approx price for all of this just to see if I made a wise choice or not. Everything is looked after pretty well or still new. Now all I need is a boat and a trophy den (oh and the fish to show for all of this)!:fishn

Rods:
- 1 x Diawa 3m Vertice telespin.[/*]
- 1 x Shakespeare Ugly Stick 6'6".[/*]
- 1 x Shimano Scimitar 7'0".[/*]
- 2 x Elbe Tailwalker 5'6" boat rods.
Reels:
- 1 x Penn Senator 6/0[/*]
- 1 x Shakespeare Tidewater T20LA[/*]
- 1 x Daiwa Jupiter-Z 6000 (filled with 50lb spiderwire)[/*]
- 1 x Shimano JHX6000F[/*]
- 2 x Abu ???? (to match the 2 boat rods, filled with 50lb Kingfisher braid)
Other:
- 1 x Telescopic Rod carrier.[/*]
- 1 x Telescopic gaff with 2 interchangeble hooks.[/*]
- 1 x 600m Suffix Xcelon 21.3kg (orange)[/*]
- 2 x Some sort of daisy chain for trawling.[/*]
- 23 x Trawling rapala's (various sizes and colours).[/*]
- 5 x Onde Onda (various sizes and colours).[/*]
- 6 x Spro swimming lures (various sizes and colours).[/*]
- 3 Snake spoons (various sizes and colours).[/*]
- 6 x Bucktails (various sizes and colours).[/*]
- 4 x Glow inthe dark spoons (various sizes and colours).[/*]
- An array of more spoons, jigs, circle hooks, J-hooks.[/*]
- 6 x different Steel trace wire (nylon coated, berkley wire, ect.)[/*]
- 3 x Plastic lure containers.[/*]
- 6 x plastic waterproof bags/pockets of various sizes.
I think that is it, what would be expected to be the approx price for all of this just to see if I made a wise choice or not. Everything is looked after pretty well or still new. Now all I need is a boat and a trophy den (oh and the fish to show for all of this)!:fishn