Hi Guys
Went to Avanti on Saturday as a day visitor . Didn't look like a bad place. Nice green grass ,up to the waters edge. They have small "houses', log cabins and a camping area. The place in general looks neat.
I have searched on Sealine , but not much info on the place other than a couple of comments about the owner or care taker being a as&#^@. ( Oom Jan )
The prices on the 6 sleeper houses is reasonable .
Didn't stay to long but the fishing looked decent from what I saw . Has anybody been there recently .
By the looks of it , not may Sealiner's supporting the place ?
Can anybody give some more info on this venue .

Went to Avanti on Saturday as a day visitor . Didn't look like a bad place. Nice green grass ,up to the waters edge. They have small "houses', log cabins and a camping area. The place in general looks neat.
I have searched on Sealine , but not much info on the place other than a couple of comments about the owner or care taker being a as&#^@. ( Oom Jan )
The prices on the 6 sleeper houses is reasonable .
Didn't stay to long but the fishing looked decent from what I saw . Has anybody been there recently .
By the looks of it , not may Sealiner's supporting the place ?
Can anybody give some more info on this venue .
