Anyone want to try a lure out for me?

I made a lighter version of this little guy with the thinking that it might work from a paddle ski.

Also, this is a soft head version.

Is anyone keen to try it?
How would you rig it?
Sorry but it obviously isn't feasible if you are in Jo'burg.

attachment.php
 

Jo.rademeyer

New member
I will gladly pull it on the way and around Bassas! Think I will rig it with two 6/0 hooks, with a small bird in front of it.

Will only be in Durban in April though. But I will report on it fully with photos of fish.

This is the bird:
 
Jo.rademeyer wrote:
I will gladly pull it on the way and around Bassas! Think I will rig it with two 6/0 hooks, with a small bird in front of it.

Will only be in Durban in April though. But I will report on it fully with photos of fish.

This is the bird:

No, if you come through durban ill hook you up with some proper lures to test for me.
 

Speedmaster

Senior Member
I will gladly test them on cape snoek. Maybe they work here. How could i get hold of one of them?

I`m sure YT would also go for them.
 

willem wikkel spies

Moderator
Staff member
mooi stukkie werk daai Bennie

ek sou graag maar kannie eks mos van joburg.
tensy ek die geel visse of bass gaan try.......

you busy this weekend?
 
willem wikkel spies wrote:
mooi stukkie werk daai Bennie

ek sou graag maar kannie eks mos van joburg.
tensy ek die geel visse of bass gaan try.......

you busy this weekend?
Always busy... You gonna be around?

I have a party on Saturday night though and would like to fish Saturday morning. Sunday may be a blur after some heavy indulging Saturday night.
 
Top