Anybody fish with Sensation Bazooka rods ? Got 2

wetfrog

Member
Anybody fish with Sensation Bazooka rods ?

Got 2 11ft Bazooka Mk1 brand new , never bee used at Cash Crusuiders for R500.

Going to test them the weekend.
 

Craig--

New member
i have the bazooka deluxe the model after the mk1, iv been fishing with them for two years and won't change.
The mk1's are a little softer but still awesome rods.
for R500 its a bargain
 

toli

Senior Member
if you got them for 500 for both it was a bargain.

not bad rods at all,used to fish the mk1 12ft
 
Im fishing with a couple of 12ft deluxe bazooka's, they're good rods, cant go wrong, especially at 500 for both, I bought mine for 500 each.

I do however get a little more distance with my sensation thunder-cast, & I thought the bazooka's were supposed to be a notch up from the thunder-casts.....OR, I just need to learn to cast properly with them, I havent had them very long, 3 months or so....
 
Top