2015 wishes

MadCarper

Sealiner
Just thought I'd wish ya'll carpers here a great and successfull 2015. Last year had its ups and downs, I'm sure we can all say that. But its a new year, a clean 365 page "book"... lets each write a good story! Nothing worse than looking back on the year and wishing one did x or y. DO IT!!!!

Personally I'm starting my year with a clean concious. So I would like to say to those I bumped heads with here in 2014, no hard feelings guys, my sincerely apologies for anything I've said that was nasty and uncalled for, I mean it, and have a good year!

cchhiilllpiiilll
 

Basspro

Senior Member
Takes a big man to say that .....

Yes let's start afresh and catch good fish again this year

Same to you and all ........
 

MadCarper

Sealiner
Cheers Basspro! Hey none of us are angels and we sometimes say things we didnt mean in a particular way, we are just human afterall. ;)
Lets hope this year is a good one too for Sealine Speci section...would be good to get back to what we log onto this page for ...
 

VinceM

New member
MadCarper wrote:
Cheers Basspro! Hey none of us are angels and we sometimes say things we didnt mean in a particular way, we are just human afterall. ;)
Lets hope this year is a good one too for Sealine Speci section...would be good to get back to what we log onto this page for ...

((r(e(ling::tight:
 
Top