Recent content by Whaler

  1. Whaler

    Shimano 20/40

    Hi I have this shimano 20/40 with Magit and abec 5 bearings for sale, it has 300 meters of Braid and +- 250m of .45 ultima power steel top shot, the reel has been looked after and is in great nic, want R800 for it. The mono is brand new and has never seen water.
  2. Whaler

    Rod Build

    I haven't posted on Sealine for a while purely because i haven't fished much and because i promised myself i wont just log in to come and give OS a hard time!lol... i bought a Blue marlin Rappie a few months ago and i was very impressed with the rod as a scratching stick, its light and...
  3. Whaler

    Assasin light HMG

    Hi I have a Assasin light HMG for sale it is configured for Grinder fishing,has a Bionic finger and lowrider guides, the rod was rebuilt by Rodworx and has only been used once since, looks brand new. Want R2000 excl postage, it comes in a bag
  4. Whaler

    Assasin EVO

    Hi I have this Assasin EVO for sale, it is practically brand new and has only been used on one trip want R4000 onco courier for the buyers ac It comes with a bag and tube.
  5. Whaler

    Shimano trini 30 A

    Selling on behalf of Renier contact him on 082 3734261 for more pics R3600 the reel is spotless, no line or Braid.
  6. Whaler

    For sale

    Hi I have a Assasin S6 standard with 2 mids and 2 tips, the one set has K series Guides fitted set up for a grinder Rod the other 2 sections are have the standard spread with the flip guide for Multiplyers, it also has a removable bionic finger. Want R2500 exc postage. essentially you get 2...
  7. Whaler

    whalemag!!

    WHAHAAAAAA!
  8. Whaler

    Assassin S6

    Hi I have a Assassin S 6 mid and tip section for sale, it is the Standard long heavy tip, looking to get R500 each onco. I have a spare PVC tube to ship it in, postage is for buyers account.
  9. Whaler

    Shimano Spheros 5000SW

    Hi guys I have a Shimano Spheros 5000SW for sale, the reel is spotless and is spooled with 15lb Gosen braid, the braid is brand new and has only been used once. Looking to get R1900 I also still have the box it came in
  10. Whaler

    As some of you already know a new club has been fo

    As some of you already know a new club has been formed here on Sealine, with the successes of the sealine social edibles club quite evident I contacted Emperor and asked if I could start a new club using the sealine name, the difference between us and the SSEC was that we would affiliate to...
  11. Whaler

    Since the Launch of the Shimano Bulls eye 9120 the

    Since the Launch of the Shimano Bulls eye 9120 there has been a lot of questions about the quality and build of this reel, the South African Angler never seems to know when to be happy with some thing! We moan when a reel is too expensive and we seem to moan even more when a cheaper reel hits...
  12. Whaler

    Assasin S6 Standard

    hi i have 2 Long heavy tips and want to either buy or swap one of my tips for the short heavy?
  13. Whaler

    Shimano Bulls eye 2014

    I received a what's ap a few weeks ago about the New Bulls Eye! What tweeked my interest most was the price! It's R2000 cheaper then the XT Model? First reaction is it's got to be junk? Then I thought about it for a Few seconds...it's a JDM reel! The Japanese don't build junk reels? Definitely...
  14. Whaler

    Motor with chuck

    Hi I have this new sewing machine motor for sale for R300 it has a nylon chuck that has ajustable screws, and it also comes with a foot control pedal, it will work nicely for some one that is starting to build a rod building lathe or some thing along those lines
  15. Whaler

    Shimano Sedona 1000FD

    I used this reel maybe 3 times! Was going to do the spinning thing but never got round to doing it,looking for SOLD!
Top