Recent content by Stokstyf GP

  1. S

    Florida Lake Safety

    Hi guys I want to go fishing at Florida lake tomorrow. How is the safety at that dam?
  2. S

    Looking for Bait boat

    Hi I am looking to buy a Bait boat.Please let me know if you want to get rid of yours. Thanks
  3. S

    Princess Dam Lindhaven Roodepoort

    I remember spending much of my childhood next to my farther side at this dam.I bought a house close to the dam a couple of years back and shockingly saw this dam deteriorate over the years.It has been taken over by reads and bamboo all round and there is no way of getting to the water without a...
  4. S

    Entering the dark world of Specimen fishing

    Hi Guys, After this Dec holiday camping next to a specimen fisherman I was quite intrigued and fascinated on this awesome way of fishing. so much so that as soon as I landed my feet back in Johannesburg I went out to my local fishing shop and started asking a million questions about spec...
  5. S

    Donaldson Dam

    Hi guys, I really need some info regarding Donaldson dam. 1,how secure is the venue? 2,Entrance fee? 3,bait to use? Much appreciated!
  6. S

    Donaldson Dam

    Hi Guys, Any help would be much appreciated! fees? safety? preferred fishing bait for this dam? toilets? Thanks
Top