Recent content by ronny

  1. R

    Pentagon Shark Extreme and 410/6 SL

    Shark Extreme with 2 tips 1 Long and 1 Short R3500 410/6 SL R2300 Ronny 0832564309
  2. R

    Ideal combo for Surf spinning to target Kob, Garri

    Ideal combo for Surf spinning to target Kob, Garrick and Snoek. Items are brand new. Asking R2500 for set incl. braid. Normal price excl. braid is R3600. Ronny 0832564309
  3. R

    Gamo CFX in .22 cal bought on 27/09/13 in mint con

    Gamo CFX in .22 cal bought on 27/09/13 in mint condition for sale. I have switched to PCP air rifles and no longer have need for this rifle. Perfect for target shhoting and small game hunting. Rifle has scope on it. Total value with bag R4685 Price R3800 Added some picture to show pellet size...
  4. R

    Air Rifle for Sale

    Bought this rifle about a month back but have no use for it now as i bought a .22 subsequently. Still have the receipt for it. Paid approx. R5250 for it. Will let her go for R4500. Buyer to collect or pay for postage. Rifle comes with centre point scope. Contact : Ronny (0832564309)
  5. R

    Poseidon Bantam Medium + Diawa Emcast 6000 Sport

    Rod and reel combo. Medium rod with large fugi guides and flipup first guide. Reel come with 2 spools both with braid. Bargain at R1200. Contact Ronny 0832564309
  6. R

    Stealth Duo Swap

    Never been to sea - brand new. Bought to use with my son, however cricket take up most of his time. Will swap for a BFS. I can be contacted on 0832564309.
  7. R

    Guides required for KZN Shore Angling Teams - Struisbaai

    Hi Guys Can anyone help with this - we require 2 guides with knowledge of the Struisbaai coast. Club anglers will be a big plus. The guides will spend the week with the 12 Natal anglers. Please give me a call on 0832564309
  8. R

    New Stealth Duo

    Bought in May 2009. Never got around to using it. Asking R8500. Phone 0832564309
  9. R

    Extreme Destination

    Pull it Ronny.....
  10. R

    Big Sea Big Fish

    Caught during Postal round 7 in Transkei. Dead shad on slide.
  11. R

    I have been in a club setup for 10 years. I devote

    I have been in a club setup for 10 years. I devoted a lot of time, money and efort to the sport. I recently made a decision to move on. I noticed that a lot of members on this forum have comments like "NO THANK YOU" and reference to "POLITICS" in their profiles regarding clubs. I would like to...
  12. R

    Ants PB Sandy

    My clubmates were on hand to help him land this one. Sorry for the pic quality.
  13. R

    Passion for Angling

    This is my story that was published in the KZNCAU yearbook.
  14. R

    Is this you?

    This article was published in the KZNCAU yearbook. The Passion behind Competitive Angling By Ronny Naicker     Growing up amongst a family of fishing folk was a common occurrence for many of the "litees" of my age group and especially if you lived in the Indian community. Most of our...
  15. R

    SASSA Developement Nationals 2008

    On behalf of the KZN Team I would like to place on record our appreciation and thanks to WP for organising a very sucessful event. The standard that was set will we hard to follow. A lot of credit must go to Sealine member Karma - well done bro. To KUMZ, Shaun, DMX, Mohammed, Karma - it was...
Top